Monday 15 March 2010

Glogster

Alvaro Uribe Velez is a current president of my country 'Colombia'. Nowdays, he is working for second period, in my country the president works only 4 years, this is a perios, but Uribe was a good president and for this reason the citizen decided re-elected for second term.

Uribe began his political career was a Mayor of Medellin, later he was Senator and then he was Governor of a big department call Antioquia, he did this things before he was elected President if Colombia in 2002.

When Uribe began like a president Colombia had serious problem with security, because the guerrilla movement, the FARC, kinapped people in any occasion, for example, when we travelling around the cities, when went to work, etc. This days were very confused for Colombian, but with Uribe like a President this situations had a happy ending.

He works to improve the lives of citizens, for this reason I admired my actual president and if I would choose, I choose him again like a President.



No comments:

Post a Comment